Solution #1For this, we will use the site sslforfree.com which allows you to generate a certificate using domain validation. So, let's begin.
- So, go to this site. Enter the website URL and click on “Create Free SSL Certificate”.
- Next, select the domain validation method. I will demonstrate this on “Manual Verification”. You can also choose another way.
- Then follow the simple instructions. As a result, we get the keys.
- Go to your cPanel account and click on SSL/TLS in the Security block. Then click on Manage SSL Sites.
- We paste the received keys, and click “install certificate”. There are no photos of this moment.
- If everything is fine, then you will see something like this. here. This method is suitable for almost any hosting.
The solution is quite simple, but I will not describe it in detail. To do this, just go here and connect a free CDN from Cloudflare. As a result, your site receives an SSL certificate. If you are having problems with this solution, I found a video for you.