Method 1: Device Settings
The most convenient way to get the MAC address of a phone or tablet would be through the phone information in the settings.
- Open "Settings" by any convenient method. Usually the icon looks like a gear ⚙️.
- Scroll through the list of parameters to the item "About device" or "About phone" and tap on it.
- Scroll down and find the "Wi-Fi MAC Address" line, which contains the information you need. Also, if necessary, from here you can find out the analogous value of the Bluetooth module.
If it says "Not Available" under the heading, turn on Wi-Fi, connect to a network, and then try steps 1-3 again.
Please note that on different devices, the path to the MAC address information will be different.
MIUI 12: Settings — About phone — All specs — Status.
Samsung Experience: Settings — About Phone — Status.
Method 2: Device Info HW
If you have problems with the first method, then you can use a special application, for example, the popular Device Info HW tool.Download Device Info HW from Google Play Store.
- Run the application. In the warning message that appears, click OK.
- In the upper left corner, click on the menu, then click on "Net".
- This section contains all information about Wi-Fi connection, including the Mac address.