There are two ways to create new users in Windows 10, using the command line or using Windows settings. Let's start with the simplest method.
Creating a new user using Windows settings
- Click the Start button and click on the gear-shaped icon Settings.
- Go to Accounts.
- Next, go to the Family & other users.
- Select Add a work or school user.
- In the window that opens, enter the username and password. Done.
Creating a new user using the Command PromptYou can create an account much faster through the command line (cmd). To do this, you just need to perform such actions:
- Run Command Prompt: Start - Windows System - Command Prompt.
- Next, enter the following command:
Where instead of User and Password, we enter the username and password.
net user User Password /add