How to create a Local User in Windows 10
There are two ways to create new users in Windows 10, using the command line or using Windows settings. Let's start with the simplest method.
Creating a new user using Windows settings
- Click the Start button and click on the gear-shaped icon Settings.
- Go to Accounts.
- Next, go to the Family & other users.
- Select Add a work or school user.
- In the window that opens, enter the username and password. Done.
Creating a new user using the Command PromptYou can create an account much faster through the command line (cmd). To do this, you just need to perform such actions:
- Run Command Prompt: Start - Windows System - Command Prompt.
- Next, enter the following command:
Where instead of User and Password, we enter the username and password.
net user User Password /add