BlueStacks requires the user to sign in to a Google account on first launch. This is due to the fact that otherwise Google Play will not work. But sometimes it happens that you need to delete an account from BlueStacks, for example, to move to a new one.
Deleting Google Account on BlueStacks
- In the main window of the BlueStacks, we find the System apps folder, click on it. In the window that opens, click on Android Settings.
- Next, scroll down and find Accounts, click on it.
- Click on the Google label.
- In the upper right corner, click on the menu button, and click on Remove account.
- Confirm the deletion of the account.
Done, the account has been deleted. As you can see, there was nothing difficult, but if you still have questions, I am happy to answer them in the comments.